Saturday, November 12, 2005

Nothing is better for breakfast than a great omelet


Spinach Omelet
Originally uploaded by monkeycat!.
To prove to myself that I still believed the claim set forth in the title, I went about making myself a classic omelet this morning. 2 eggs, salt and pepper. That's all. Well, except for the wilted garden spinach from our gardent that made its way in. I have to credit Alton Brown for teaching me how to make such a great omelet. Since watching the omelet episode of "Good Eats", my omeletting skills have improved by powers of 10.

Conclusion: A great omelet is the perfect breakfast, but I think that I will have to run more tests (mmmmm) before I can publish my findings (except that right now I'm publishing my findings... oh never mind).

1 comment:

Antioch Energy Audit said...

Nice bllog post