Saturday, August 02, 2008

Pesto Scrambled Eggs


Pesto Scrambled Eggs
Originally uploaded by monkeycat!.
Pesto is a wonderful food. In fact, I am going to make pesto today for the second time in three days. Why am I making pesto again? Well, there are two reasons. 1) The basil at the Davis Farmer's Market looked amazing. I used all of my pesto eating pesto elbows with sausage and and pesto scrambled eggs.

As you can see here, pesto scrambled eggs is a wonderful food. Especially if topped with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Another wonderful start to a day. If you are looking for something to do with you eggs on a weekend for breakfast, I highly recommend this dish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum. I missed the market this morning. Bummer.

Anonymous said...

Mmm, great idea. I like basil scattered over the finished product, but this looks even better. More flavor infusion.